If you need a temporary breather from the hustle and bustle of the city, this two-hour drive to the Club Balai Isabel will provide that just that. After being loaded with pageant activities, my friends and I decided to try the new inflatable Aqua Park located in the resort facility.
If you need a temporary breather from the hustle and bustle of the city, this two-hour drive to the Club Balai Isabel will provide that just that. After being loaded with pageant activities, my friends and I decided to try the new inflatable Aqua Park located in the resort facility. As a natural water baby, I was very much excited to try this out.
Before the one-hour use of the waterpark, a guide gives a few safety instructions. A life jacket is provided, so it is pretty easy to float. Also, it is not advised to wear any jewelry or anything sharp. You would not want to deflate anything, now would you?
Being in the Aqua Park was so reminiscent of Wipeout. One hour may seem pretty short, but it is actually more than enough!
Walking on the inflatables may actually be quite a challenge at first, but you will get used to it for sure. Slipping or falling on your bum is not as painful as it seems!
Do try jumping on the trampoline! It is more of a challenge to do so with friends, but all the more fun!
The center of the park has a huge water slide. Do not wait until the last second to try this. If I were you, do it first! Face your fears. It is actually not that scary.
Up for a challenge? The hardest obstacle in the park is this wall climb. It is not as easy as it looks. It took me a few tries to get to the top, but hey, I made it! 🙂
And lastly, here are a few Aqua Park tips:
- No jewelry. Like I said, try not to puncture any of the inflatables. You will not be allowed to wear these in the Aqua Park.
- Bring a lock for your bag, or have a trusty friend look after your things. There are no lockers available, so you may want to secure your valuables, or leave them in the car. There is a security guard in the area, but hey, better safe than sorry.
- Bring slippers. The floor and sand can tend to be hot.
- Prepare your usual beach kit. This includes towel, toiletries, sun block, etc. Wear comfortable swimwear (maybe board shorts).
- Come early in the morning or late in the afternoon. If you come early in the morning, there will be less people. Lunch time tends to have the least people, but it is also the hottest time to use the Aqua Park. It is the coolest during the late afternoon. It is open from 8am-6pm.
Lastly, this experience is the best when shared. Bring friends, and enjoy!